Who doesn’t want to look good? Especially before getting their pictures taken for a blog with hopes that hundreds will see? With the help of Christine Woolridge, a friend and Mary Kay consultant, we did just that. It was a lot of fun and a great inexpensive thing to do for a girls’ day. In fact, if you host a party you get hostess perks like money towards your purchases. Here are some photos from our girls’ day and a few of the products we loved. Christine can also share with you how to be a stay at home mom and build a career working for Mary Kay, which is a Christian-founded company based on the belief of God first, family second, and career third. Pretty cool.
These were some of our favorites:
- Mary Kay® Cream Blush– Goes on like a cream with a natural powdery finish.
- TimeWise® Age-Fighting Lip Primer– Increases lipstick wear for mommies who have no time to reapply.
- Mary Kay® Ultimate Mascara™– Flake-, clump- and smudge-resistant, please!
- TimeWise® Targeted-Action® Eye Revitalizer– After using this no one would know we haven’t slept a full 8 hours in 4+ months.
- Peach Satin Hands® Pampering Set-Our hands really felt like Satin.
If you are in the Richmond area be sure to check out Christine’s website for more information about Mary Kay products, hosting a party, or becoming a beauty consultant!
Amanda trying on a pretty spring lipgloss
The babies felt that playing was more fun than watching mommies put on makeup.