- He can now Crawl on all fours! Before he could only crawl like a little inch worm, now he can keep up with Jolie…well sometimes.
- He loves the merry-go-round. When we were at the beach we rode one for the first time and he could not stop laughing and smiling.
- He loves to splash. It can be in the pool, bath tub, ocean, or a puddle of ice water. It’s all the same to Caleb – he just loves to splash.
- He has added to his vocabulary. He can clearly say “Dadda” and “bye-bye!” He says “bye-bye” in the thickest country twang.
- He had strawberry yogurt drops for the first time and they are now pretty high on his list of favorite things to eat. He also no longer likes to eat from a pouch. He wants to be spoon fed, which is cheaper so we are thankful for the change.
- He is a wiggly boy when its time to change his bum. I’m starting to feel like his pit crew because its such a race to get him changed without getting whats in the diaper everywhere else.
- He pulls himself up more frequently. We have had a few failed attempts, but he is improving every day.
- He loves puzzles and every now and then he will put the pieces in the right place.
- He loves to play in wet sand at the beach. He sat with his bucket and shovel just digging away at the sand.